1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Coupe
*Please note that the true color of the car is best represented in the first picture.
All steel - All parts original to car,
Original frame modified and built by Schroeders Speed and Custom - Troutdale, Oregon.
* Heidt's SuperRide IFS
* Hotrod Rear leaf spring kit
* Tubular K-Member-Custom mounts
* Stainless brake & fuel lines
* 'Tanks' gas tank
* Frame powder coated-including rearend
* 1964 '327ci' bored & balanced, Edelbrock cam and carburetor
* HEI ignition
* 700-R 4 speed automatic transmission-top quality parts, shift kit installed, built locally
* 9" Ford rearend-3.55 posi, Dutchman axles, all new
* Block Hugger Headers, ceramic coated 2 1/4" pipes to the Flowmaster mufflers-stainless tips, Mandrel Bent exhaust with stainless tips
* Interior by Saul's Upholstery-including trunk
* Glass by Kevin Batey-Past and Present Glass
* Wiring-Tim Winchell-Hot Wire Wiring
Vintage Air-Newport Industries Wipers
Wheels-American Hopsters & T.A.'s
Midnight Blue Metallic 2 stage paint. Painted by Bill Stuwe
11 year build just completed last Fall with only 500 miles on build.
As nice underneath as it is on top.
Built once, Built right.
We do not need any help selling.
Click Here for more pictures!
Phone: 503-706-3296 or 503-655-0626
$ 55,000 OBO
Location: Oregon City, Oregon
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 723 times.