This 1932 Ford Sedan Delivery has been sold.
This is a newly completed rebuilt car with a long list of new parts. Runs and drives great.
New and complete Pete and Jake chassis. PN# 3100 / 1932 chassis
• 4" dropped axle with Pete and Jake's hairpins and Vega cross steering complete
• Front disc brakes with 11" rear drums and dual master cylinder and brake pedal
• 9" Ford rear end with axles, 3.00 gear, and 11" drum brakes
• Viper coil over shock kit with pan hard bar. One pair front shock brackets
• NAPA crate 350 small block Chevy engine with MSD distributor and blaster coil
• Transmission: Turbo 350 with shift kit newly rebuilt
• Lokar Nostalgia shifter for Turbo 350
• New Walker radiator, PN# 10681145 with Speedway Motors' overflow tank
• Four new Coker steel wheels with 1948 Ford hub caps
• Four new Michelin Tires. Fronts 195/65 R15. Rears 235/75 R15
• Instruments: Southern Rods 5 gauge package and a Rebel Wire 12 circuit wiring kit
Body - This body was a 2 door sedan and as Henry Ford did, the rear side windows were filled in and a back door cut in. These modifications were hand done by the builder.
• Body was stripped to bare metal then base coat painted PN# K02795007 "Satin Otter Brown" black can
• Clear coat Krylon Fusion "Flat Crystal Clear" PN# K05547007
• Stock head lights and tail lights and almost new running boards
• Steering column: Pete and Jakes' Old School column with Speedway Motors' column drop, DD steering joints, steering shaft, steering U joints
• Lever type brake light switch, battery disconnect switch, turn signal switch, dimmer switch, head light switch, horn button, dome light switch, 12 volt wiper motor
Click Here for more pictures!
This page has been viewed 954 times.