1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Business Coupe
Show car & multiple trophy winner!
Paint job that turns heads!
If you want a beautiful hotrod with a classic look, this is it!
Too many features to list but here are just a few:
• 100% original steel body and fenders
• “Candy Cabernet” PPG paint plus graphics and clear coat
• Custom painted by Tommy Carr (Gold Hill, Oregon)
• Welded/molded real fenders to body (no seams)
• 355 Chevy crate engine with CompCam mild hydraulic roller cam (approx 6000 pampered miles on engine)
• GM 700-R4 auto trans (4 speed) with Lokar dipstick
• Holley 4150 Street Avenger 570 carb
• Ford 9” rear end (3.50:1 gears)
• Edelbrock aluminum heads
• Polished Edelbrock intake manifold
• Edelbrock aluminum water pump
• TCI Mustang II front coil suspension
• Chassis Engineering rear suspension
• QA1 adjustable shocks (18 positions)--front (MS-303) and rear (RS-402)
• Power windows
• Vintage heat & air
• BMW bucket seats
• Original dashboard fabricated to accept modern gauges
• IDIDIT adjustable steering column
Click Here for more pictures!
Contact: Ken (Serious Offers Only)
Phone: (541) 761-3789
Location: Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
Click Here to receive a 'Free Shipping Quote' using the City, State and Zip Code shown above.
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
This page has been viewed 1208 times.