1966 Buick Skylark *SOLD*
Item #: 16758
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
This vehicle was sold through the advertising we offer on our Hemmings Online Showroom. Advertise with us and we can include your ad on the Hemmings website for only:
$ 10.00 for a 1 month ad
$ 20.00 for a 3 month ad
$ 30.00 for a 6 month ad
PLUS with a Hemmings ad, we can include up to 50 pictures of your vehicle and create a link from the ad on our website to the Hemmings ad with the additional pictures. Call us with any questions at (503)577-3100.
1966 Buick Skylark: I bought the car in 1976. I'm the 3rd owner. Car originally purchased new on January 18th, 1966 from Wallace Buick, Portland, OR.
This page has been viewed 1036 times.
It has been stored in my garage for the past 22+ years. Last regularly driven in early 1992. Engine (350ci) rebuilt in 2005' has less than 75 miles on it.
· 2005' - 350 rebuilt by Steve's Precision Machine, Inc. Tigard OR.
· Bored +.030
· Performance cam, lifters & timing chain
· Est @ 300 hp
· Edelbrock 1406 carburetor
· Gas tank removed and professionally cleaned
· Radiator recored
· New hoses, water pump, fuel pump.
· Turbo Hydromatic 400
· 1989' Painted Glacier white. (Small paint flaws where end of vinyl top meets trunk lid & small paint crack on hood).
· Vinyl top replaced
· Rear bumper re-chromed
· All aluminium trim polished
· 1989' Re-upholstered.
· Door / window skills replaced
· Converted to floor mounted consule, steering column & buckets
· Pioneer Super Tuner / Phase Linear speakers
· 1989' Shocks and springs replaced - very low mileage on them
· Installed after-market front/rear sway bars as optional upgrade.
· 1990' Complete brake overhaul included...
· New brake master
· Front drums, bearings
· Front/rear brake hoses
· Rear wheel axle seals & wheel seals
· Power steering pump replacement.
Great cruiser. Very good handling car. Have records. (Tags valid » April 2016).
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.