1926 Ford Model 'T' HUCKSTER
Item #: 20598
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1926 Ford Model "T" HUCKSTER
Built from the ground up 1n 1999/2000 by two Ford Motor company engineers:
• Hand crafted body of Solid Ash (think baseball bats of old).
• All new metal hood, fenders, running boards and aprons.
• Engine completely rebuilt by "Steves Antique Auto Repair inc" Wyoming MI.
• Transmission rebuilt by "Steves".
• New Kevlar bands.
• New Texas T Distributor added in 2004.
• Base coat/clear coat paint (absolutely flawless)- no orange peel show car finish!!
• Turn signals added 1/18/18. Dedicated 12v battery
• Black leather seat.
• Burlap bags simulating cargo in back.
• "Miller High Life" storage box in rear (had crafted).
This car and engine, have less than 1000 miles on the clock,
It starts and drives flawlessly, needs nothing but a new driver.
The fit and finish is world class and perfect if you want to show it or just drive it.
Why am I selling it? I prefer speedsters and have just purchased two new ones, so I really need to free up some garage space.
Click Here for more pictures!
Click Here to watch a video of this 'T' Huckster!
$ 17,500 OBO
Location: Eugene, Oregon
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 293 times.