1963 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 40
Item #: 20726
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1963 Toyota Landcruiser FJ 40
Factory Soft Top 1963 was one of the very first years FJ’s 40’s were imported into the US.
Toyota imported 1,756 and out of those they imported Soft Tops, Hard Tops, and the truck model.
This 63 is rare and one of ~300 ish.
This land cruiser I am selling has had a total restoration with some upgrades.
My “63” was just entered into the largest car show in Idaho and placed second in its class.
When I purchased there was virtually no rust, as it had 5 coats of paint on the tub and fenders.
I have every single receipt spent on this vehicle including every nut, bolt, and washer.
• F2 Engine o Completely rebuilt – 180 miles total
Uses the F1 engine air cleaner in order to fit the dual Master Brake Cylinders
• 3 speed manual transmission
• Front Disc Brakes
• Small Lift
• 3” BF Goodrich KM3 tires
• New windshield
• Rebuilt Window Blade Motors
• Bilstein Shocks
• New Soft Top
• New Steering wheel - I have the original to give to the new owner if they would like to restore
• RARE original factory doors – with plexi glass windows
• Original Front Seats and rear jump seats
• Front axle and rear differential have all been rebuilt like new
• Transmission and transfer cases all rebuilt
• New wiring throughout
• Paint is called copperhead – deep copper with metallic and pearl – looks amazing in the sunlight
• Original PTO Winch – rebuilt – I have all the linkage but does not have the gear that hooks to the transmission.
• I have the original heater core but not installed yet.
Location: Meridian, Idaho
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 850 times.