1932 Ford Roadster
Item #: 20917
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1932 Ford Roadster
Featured build on "Rides" By Hollywood Hot Rods.
Hot Rod Fabrication and Assembly by Hollywood Hot Rods, Burbank, CA.
Custom Leather Interior by Elegance Auto Interior, Upland, CA.
Custom Paint & Body work by Santini, Westminster, CA.
Engine Assembled by Bob Lamback, Northridge, CA.
• So-Cal Step Boxed ‘32 frame.
• Chassis modifications by Hollywood Hot Rods.
• So-Cal drilled I-beam axle.
• Transverse leafspring suspension.
• Buick drum style disc brake covers.
• Custom one piece 7071 aluminum “real” knock-off hubs.
• PS Engineering cast 16X5.5 Pin Drive front kidney bean wheels.
• PS Engineering cast 16x7.0 Pin Drive rear kidney bean wheels.
• Firestone 500-16 ribbed dirt track front tires.
• Firestone 890-16 grooved dirt track rear tires.
Pontiac 400 block (.060 over), Eagle 400-4.250 cast steel crank, SCAT H-Beam forged Rods, Bore/Stroke 4.181/4.250.
• 460 hp @ 5,500 rpm / 540 ft-lb torque @ 5,500 rpm.
• ‘66 aluminum tri-power intake manifold.
• Edelbrock heads.
• Troy Ladd Custom “Lakes” headers and polished stainless exhaust.
• Art Carr 200r4 transmission.
• Inland Empire Driveline polished aluminum driveshaft.
• Ford 9-inch rear end with Strange aluminum center section, 3.50:1 gearset.
• Brookville steel body.
• Brookville radiator shell with Dan Fink grill insert.
• Duval style windshield.
• Rear filler panels by Hollywood Hot Rods.
• Valspar basecoat / clearcoat paint by Santini Auto Werkes.
• 1940 Ford dash, Julianos ‘40 Ford column w/shift and steering wheel.
• Original ’40 Ford gauges redone by Redline Gauge Works.
• Custom seat by Mark Lopez.
• German Chatham leather interior, “Natural” with “Chestnut” by Mark Lopez.
• “Oatmeal” German square weave wool carpeting.
• Wiring by Hollywood Hot Rods.
Phone: (818) 652-8686
Location: Burbank, California
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 2096 times.