1940 FORD RESTOMOD, ALL NEW, Z06 POWERED $120K BUILD
Item #: 20983
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1940 FORD TUDOR RESTOMOD OVER $120,000 INVESTED!
ALL NEW, NO USED PARTS ANYWHERE!
ONLY 1,837 MILES SINCE NEW! EXTERIOR
• ALL STEEL BODY, ALL STEEL HOOD AND TRUNK, ALL STEEL DOORS, ALL STEEL FENDERS AND ALL STEEL RUNNING BOARDS
• PAINTED IN MILLENNIUM YELLOW WITH FLAMES BY FULL BLOWN KUSTOMS AND AUTHENTIC Z06 BADGING
• $2,500 CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL GRILL
• FULL CUSTOM BOX TUBE FRAME BY MESSLER MANUFACTURING
• BRAND NEW, Z06 LS-1 CRATE MOTOR FROM LOCAL CHEVY DEALER, WAS DROP SHIPPED TO “STREET PERFORMANCE” TO BE TUNED TO WELL OVER THE STOCK 405 HP IT SHIPPED FROM GM WITH
• “VINTAGE AIR” AIR CONDITIONING DRIVEN BY SERPENTINE SYSTEM
• BRAND NEW 4L60E TRANSMISSION
• STAND ALONE COMPUTER FOR BOTH
• BRAND NEW FORD 9” WITH 3.90 GEARS AND POSITRACTION UNIT
• BEAUTIFUL BOYD CODDINGTON 5-SPOKE WHEELS: 17” UP FRONT & 18” IN THE REAR ALL WRAPPED IN TOYO PROXES
• POWER STEERING WITH POLISHED RESERVOIR
• 4-WHEEL POWER DISC BRAKES WITH FRAME MOUNTED BOOSTER, AND STAINLESS STEEL HARD LINES AND BRAIDED SOFT LINES
• FULL CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST WITH X-PIPE AND FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS
• CHROME TUBULAR FRONT A-ARMS
• QA1 ADJUSTABLE COIL OVERS ON ALL 4 CORNERS
• CUSTOM DRIVELINE LOOP
• MASTER DISCONNECT STITCH
• UNDERCARRIAGE IS IMMACULATE INTERIOR
• $13,500 FULL CUSTOM LEATHER INTERIOR BY "STAN" OF STAN'S AUTO UPHOLSTERY
• REMOTE ENTRY WITH “O-DARN” ACCESS IF NEED BE
• LOTS OF DYNAMAT THROUGHOUT
• DUEL 12-WAY POWER LEATHER SEATS UP FRONT AND SPACIOUS LEATHER BENCH IN THE REAR… MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LEG ROOM
• ALL WINDOWS ARE POWER
• DAKOTA DIGITAL GUAGES AND BRUSHED ALUMINUM SURROUND
• GRANT MAHOGANY STEERING WHEEL
• “VINTAGE AIR” ALUMINUM CONTROL PANEL
• TILT WHEEL WITH BILLIT COLUMN DROP
• BILLIT ALUMINUM PEDALS, SHIFTER AND HOOD / TRUNK RELEASE
• GLOVEBOX MOUNTED RADIO CONTROLS
• RICH CUSTOM LEATHER WALLS AND BULKHEAD IN THE TRUNK
• KENWOOD CD-CHANGER ALSO TASTEFULLY PLACED IN THE TRUNK
This stunning 1940 FORD RestoMod is still owned by the original builder and is part of a vast private collection. It has been stored in a climate-controlled environment since it was built. No expense was spared during the build and every single piece was NEW! I personally have put over 1,000 trouble free miles on this magnificent machine in the last 3 months and loved every single second of it! The smiles, pictures and thumbs-up outnumber the stars with every trip around town. This RestoMod provides the look everyone is after and the comfort, reliability and safety of a modern vehicle. Best of all, it cruises down the “Strip or Gut” on Friday and Saturday night as well as gliding effortlessly down the freeway…. All while sipping the gas thanks to the LS powerplant.
No disappointments here, this amazing ’40 FORD will knock your socks clean off!
Please, feel free to call or text me
*buyer to verify any and all build & component details
Click Here for more pictures!
Phone: (541) 914-2176
$ 67,495 OBO
Location: Springfield, Oregon
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 2340 times.