1969 Pontiac GTO, Pontiac 350, Automatic, *SOLD*
Item #: 21079
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
This 1969 Pontiac GTO, Pontiac 350, Automatic, has been sold.
Up for sale or trade is my 1969 Pontiac GTO.
Odometer shows 90,000 miles, which I believe to be original.
This car is virtually rust free and shows no sign of ever having rust issues.
Highly optioned car that had Factory A/C, Power windows, rear window forced air defroster, power steering, disk brakes.
The motor is not numbers matching, but is a period/ year correct Pontiac 350 C.I. out of a 1969 Firebird.
The Pontiac 350 C.I. is NOT the same block as the typical GM small block. It actually shares the same block as the 400 - 455 Pontiac engines.
Turbo 350 transmission and with what I believe are 3.55 rear end gears.
All new or rebuilt in last 1500 miles, over $30,000 invested:
• Complete engine rebuild with Edelbrock intake and Holley 750 Performance carb. RV cam, bored 20 over
• Mr. gasket fuel regulator
• New gas tank
• Procomp Electronic ignition components.
• Turbo 350 Transmission With mild shift kit
• New Brakes (front disc/ rear drums)
• Tires, suspension, ball joints, tie rods, shocks, exhaust, body mounts, wheel alignment
• New Mid-range paint done in original paint code 65, Antique Gold Poly.
• New window rubbers, seals, felts, sweeps and trunk seals... ($1000 + just for parts and professional install)
• Recent rebuild of the Headlight doors vacuum system, including new Actuators. Now working like new
• Seats are original with no rips, but new Carpets, headliner, package tray, armrests, dash pads, etc…
This goat starts instantly, stops, runs and drives great.
It is not a “100 point, Concourse show stopping trailer queen”, but it is a great looking, dependable, highly collectable car that would fit right in at any car show.
Gets thumbs-up’s and positive comments every time I take it out.
Only a few things that still needs attention.
The A/C compressor and under hood plumbing was removed and lost years ago.
Reasonable fix with all parts available on EBay or a GM donor car and that’s if you want the factory A/C restored.
Please, no low-ballers and I do not need help selling.
I believe that I am very fairly priced.
I am open to trades of equal value or lower value trades plus cash.
No projects please.
I am most interested in 30’s, 40’s and 50’s coupes or convertibles. (No four doors please)
A straight trade has to be in the $32 - $35K value range.
Click Here for more pictures!
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 1416 times.