1967 Ford Ranchero
Item #: 21611
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1967 Ford Ranchero
Original 390 V8,
C6 Auto Transmission,
AC, PS, Disc Brakes
Description: This is a factory big block Ranchero with dry climate history with a complete restoration. This vehicle has less than 5,000 miles since the restoration was completed. The 390 engine and C6 transmission are all freshly rebuilt. Air conditioning has been updated to R34. This car is as nice underneath as it is on the exterior.
• Engine 390, completely rebuilt
• Transmission C6 completely rebuilt
• 9" Rear end (3.00:1 ratio)
• Heavy duty cooling system (radiator)
• New front disc brakes, drum rear
• Fresh power steering system
• All new wiring
• Eric Vaughn kidney bean wheels and knock off style center caps
• Altimax RT radial tires
• Factory air conditioning has been updated to R34
• Complete exterior chrome restoration: including bumpers, all trim pieces, sill plates, grill, all freshly re-plated
• Freshly repainted inside and out professionally.
Color is Dove Grey, jam to jam inside and out, firewall, fender aprons, core support, hood bottom, etc.
• Interior is new custom black/grey with cloth inserts, matching door panels, rear storage curtain, headliner and complete carpet and mats
• New select shifter
• OEM speedometer, instrument cluster, reset to zero at time of restoration
• Brand new custom dual exhaust and chambered mufflers that exit behind the rear wheels
• New braided brake lines complete and rebuilt suspension components
• New car cover
Marti Report Data
Decode: VIN# 7K47H149572
K=Kansas City Assembly Plant,
H=390 2V special V8 engine,
149572 = serial number production sequence.
2U=Parchment Vinyl Bench Seat,
14L=Scheduled Build Date 11/14/66,
75=Phoenix District Sales Office,
1=3.00:1 Conventional Rear Axle,
U=C6 Select Shift Automatic Transmission,
7.75x14-4 ply rated tires,
Air Conditioning Select-Air,
Heavy Duty Suspension. (Standard report request copy welcome).
THIS IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST AND NICEST FACTORY BIG BLOCK RANCHEROS YOU WILL EVER FIND!
Click Here for more pictures!
Phone: (253) 686-0999
$ 25,000 - Make Offer
Location: Tacoma, Washington 98407
Click Here to receive a 'Free Shipping Quote' using the City, State and Zip Code shown above.
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
This page has been viewed 780 times.