1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
Item #: 22054
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
ENGINE AND DRIVETRAIN:
- Professionally built 351 Windsor V-8; Forged crank, Eagle rods, JE pistons, Dart heads
- Isky Mega hyd. cam, Roller Rocker Arms
- Victor JR Intake, Holley/Demon 850 Carb, MSD 6AL Ignition control & distributor
- Alum. flywheel, Centerforce heavy duty clutch, Lakewood safety blow proof bell housing, Brand new Tremec TKO 600 5 speed transmission, Road race ratio, drive shaft with safety loop, new balance drive shaft.
- New 9 inch Ford, Currie Detroit True-Track Posi-traction rear end, 3:70 ratio
- Hooker Shorty Headers, Magnaflow, Exhaust system with "X" pipe, 2 1/2 inch TransAm side Exhaust ahead of the rear wheels.
SUSPENSION, BRAKES, RUNNING GEAR, etc:
- Total Control Front suspension, Power rack & pinion steering, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes with slotted rotors/Porterfield road/track brake pads, Bilstein Special Road/Track shocks.
- Maier Racing Rear suspension, springs, Panhard Rod
- 16" American Racing Torq-Thrust D Wheels, BridgestonePotenzaRE-71R just installed Ultra-High Performance/Street and track tires.
- Stock, straight rust-free body, Wimbledon White, Red interior, Custom Engine compartment/5 link tubular shock tower bracing system. Shelby GT-350 hood, Shelby front valance balance w/bumper, 4 point Shelby roll-bar. Simpson Safety harnesses, Competition Corbeau driver's seat (Custom comfort design adjustable passenger bucket seat).
- Fluidyne Radiator specially designed large tube 3- row alum, with Canton special overflow tank; Fuel Safe 22 gallon alum. fuel cell; Canton engine oil cooler system with remote filter; Roush large capacity, 5 door, engine oil pan; Mechanical gauges; Optima battery
- Safecraft, Novec 1230, Halon Fire Extinguisher, plus 2 dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Garage kept.Very low miles since built.
- Other details, questions, pictures (phone: 714-271-1715 /PST)
- Ultimate "ONE OF A KIND" all around muscle car designed and built as a Tribute to Shelby's 1965 Pre-Production GT-350 Prototype. Stunning looks and performance by this Original Classic Pony Car!
PRICE: $85,000 Open to offers
Today could not be built for $160,000.
Click Here for more pictures!
Phone: (714) 271-1715
Location: Roseburg, Oregon 97470
Click Here to receive a 'Free Shipping Quote' using the City, State and Zip Code shown above.
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
This page has been viewed 1668 times.