1934 Ford Model 40 Deluxe Fordor Street Rod *SOLD*
Item #: 23233
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
This 1934 Ford Model 40 Deluxe Fordor Street Rod has been sold and has a new home in Idaho!
Win a trophy at the cruise-in and then enjoy an afternoon drive in this two-tone 34 Ford Fordor.
Original steel body with lots of chrome details.
Lovingly restored and maintained by one owner for the past 20 years, this car is powered by a 350 ci V8 with Edelbrock 4-barrel carb.
Inside you’ll find Vintage Air heat and A/C, Classic Instruments gauges, and leather seats.
The undercarriage includes a Heidts front end, power steering, Wildwood power disc brakes, and stainless steel exhaust.
Please see below for more details and photos.
A recent, in depth appraisal report is available upon request.
This page has been viewed 855 times.
- 1934 Ford Model 40 Deluxe
- Custom metallic two tone paint
- 350 ci ZZ4 Chevy V8 crate engine
- Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor & intake manifold
- TH-350 3 speed automatic transmission
- Ford 9” rear end with Positraction
- Vintage Air heat and A/C
- Classic Instruments white face gauges
- Leather interior with Mohair headliner
- Lokar pedals, shifter and rear view mirror
- Suicide doors, tinted glass and windshield
- Original steel body, boxed frame
- Power rack and pinion steering with tilt column
- Heidts front end with tubular A-arms, coil over shocks, drop spindles, front sway bar
- Wildwood front power disc brakes
- Polished alloy wheels with BF Goodrich 185/70-R14 tires
- Ceramic coated headers, stainless steel dual exhaust with chrome tips
- Restored and maintained by one owner for past 20 years (records included)
- 32,760 miles
- VIN 1210300