1970 Dodge Dart GT Convertible
Item #: 16691
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1970 Dodge Dart Convertible
This 1967 Dodge Dart GT Convertible has been modified and restored into a 1970 Dodge Dart GT Convertible. A quick history lesson first. The last year for a Dodge Dart Convertible was 1969. This car was built to look like a 1970 340 Dart would have looked if Dodge had kept the convertible as an option. This is a car you can drive anywhere knowing there is no other like it.
Restoration of the car was done over a 10 year period. There is a folder of receipts. This car has a clear Oregon title. This car runs and drives great. This car is equipped as follows:
- 1) MOTOR- 360 with the correct 1970 340 AVS carburetor, original 340 intake, original 340 exhaust manifolds, correct air cleaner, and freshly rebuilt radiator #2998978. All correct for 1970.
- 2) TRANSMISSION- HD 727 TorqueFlite #2892089L.
- 3) REAREND- 8 ¾ original small bolt pattern.
- 4) BRAKES- Front is manual discs. Has front and rear Firm Feel sway bars and power steering.
- 5) INTERIOR- Has deluxe interior package, front bench seat with optional head rests and fold down center arm rest.
- 6) RALLYE DASH- 120 Speedometer with trip meter, performance indicator, AM-FM radio, tuff steering wheel, and day-night mirror.
- 7) MISC- Optional rallye wheels, factory hood pins, rear body stripe, factory chrome dual exhaust tips.
- 8) CONVERTIBLE TOP- It is a power top and works great and the window is glass.
Click Here for more pictures!
Contact: Ed or Phyllis
This page has been viewed 1206 times.
$ 34,500 OBO
Location: Sandy, Oregon
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.