1934 Ford Sedan Street Rod
Item #: 19516
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1934 Ford Sedan Street Rod
Absolutely cool custom built 1934 Ford 2 door sedan built in 2007-2009. This hot rod has been tried and proven to be a great car. For the last 8+ years, this car has been on the road and has been turning heads wherever it goes. Not to mention all the awards it has taken at many car shows. Here are the cars features listed below:
* Down's MFT sedan with a 4" chop top
* Suicide doors with shaved door handles
* Power bear claw latches and AutoLoc power windows
* Sleek satin black hot rod flats paint job with custom pinstriping
* Steel hood with louvers from Sacramento Vintage Ford
* King bee quarts halogen headlights in stainless steel buckets, LED marker and
* 40 ford Tail lights with Blue dots
* Fuel tank from Tanks Inc. has a 16 gal capacity.
* Wescott's frame with a 112" wheel base
* Down's adjustable tubular A-arm IFS with rear steer rack and pinion steering
* 4 link rear suspension
* Ford 9" rear end
* Front and rear AFCO adjustable coil-over shocks
* 4 wheel 11" power disk brakes
* Frame also has a hitch and plug for a small trailer.
Engine and Transmission:
Both were from a 1984 Mercury Grand Marquis station wagon. The engine was completely rebuilt in Great Falls MT by a professional engine shop in 2008
* 302ci Ford with a Ford AOD transmission
* Holley Street Avenger 570cfm Double Pumper carburetor
* Weiand stealth dual plane aluminum intake manifold
* Fuel pressure regulator and gauge
* Holley 12v Hi Performance fuel pump with 2 fuel filters
* MSD HEI ignition system with Blaster 2 coil
* Sanderson Limefire lake pipe headers with finned aluminum block-off cap and
side pipes with protective shields
* Oil filter relocation kit extended down to the frame for easy access
* Walker Cobra Z series Coolmate radiator with a 16" electric puller fan and a 195 degree thermostat switch.
* Flat ribbed belt pulley system
* Chrome valve covers and louvered air cleaner
* 2 Transmission coolers
* White vinyl Honda seats, headliner and door panels.
* Black carpet
* Stewart Warner set which includes oil pressure, temp, volt meter, fuel,
Tachometer and speedometer
* Lokar shifter and all cables with Dakota digital shifter display
* Custom Auto Sound secret audio with 6 disc CD changer, 4 speakers and remote
* Custom built aluminum header storage bin above window
* Borgeson brushed aluminum steering column and aluminum steering wheel with necking knob
* Vintage air Bi-Level Heater system with defrost
* Backup camera
* Custom V8 cup holders
* Seat Belts with shoulder straps in front and lap belts in the rear
Tires and wheels:
* Red painted steel wheels with chrome beauty rings and V8 chrome 40 Ford
* Mickey Thompson sportsman S/R LT 26 x 8R15 Front tires
* Mickey Thompson sportsman S/R LT 30 x 12R15 Rear Tires
* Door poppers
* Door deadbolts
* Keep It Clean 15 Panel Wire system
* AutoLoc shaved door handle system with 2 FOB's
* Unity Spotlight
* Master battery shut off switch
* New Battery 2017
* On Board Battery tender
* File tote full of paperwork and receipts
* Clear Montana Title
This car is amazing to look at and is a blast to drive! It was built to be an
auto cross car, but never made it to the track. Only 5000 miles driven since it
was built. If you're looking for a nostalgic, fun little car that you can
pretty much jump in and go anywhere, this is the one for you!
Click Here for more pictures!
Location: Helena, Montana
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.
It's easy to share this classified ad on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
This page has been viewed 2651 times.