Date: What Information to Include in Your Event Ad
Time: We also offer BANNER AD Advertising for Car Events
Location: Pacific Northwest
FREE EVENT ADS !
Our "Cruise News" Page is one of the largest online Calendar of Events for Car Shows, Cruise-ins and Swap Meets in the Northwest area. We post events year-round and there is no charge for this service. Since we offer this at no charge, we do like to ask that the information you provide us, is as complete and correct as it can be, in order to minimize the amount of calls made to us from viewers who need more information.
Whether they want to register their car at your show, join your weekly cruise-in, or sell parts at your swap meet, provide enough event information to make it easy for them to decide to participate and then advertise in every way possible, that's affordable for the club. With the amount of volunteer hours that goes into an event, you want lots of cars, vendors and spectators there to enjoy it. It's all about exposure, exposure, exposure.
A large percentage of events posted on our "Cruise News" Page, are fundraisers for Non-Profit organizations and/or Benefit Events. "People helping People" always generates a great response from the community. Share with the viewers, what Charities and Causes receive donations from the profits of the event. Let them know where the money you bring in will go and who will be helped by your hard work and their monetary contributions.
Here's a list of "Information to Include" in an event ad:
1. Name of the Event
2. Date and Time
3. Location - What fairgrounds, park, school, church, downtown? Also include address, city, state and zip code for Mapquest and/or GPS usage.
4. Pre-registration fee/At the gate registration fee (if different)
5. Are all vehicle years, makes and models welcome?
6. Cost for spectators?
7. Will you have vendors/food booths/music/entertainment?
8. Do you give out dash plaques/goody bags/trophies ?
9. How many cars generally register and do you limit the amount of cars you'll accept at the show?
10. Is there a website for the event or club?
11. If this is a fundraiser event, what non-profit organization, charity or cause will benefit from the profits of this event?
12. Name, e-mail and phone # of person(s) to contact for more information.
13. If you have a flier for the show, please E-mail us. It's best to send it in a .jpg format.
If you would like to list an event on our Cruise News Page, please
E-mail us the information. Event listings on the Cruise News Page are FREE !
If your event is listed here and you would like to add any information or make changes to the ad, please let us know.
* * * Any car clubs that would like North West Classic Auto Mall business cards to use as Goodie Bag Stuffers are encouraged to contact us and we will be glad to send you as many as you would like. We will also include a gift certificate for your Raffle drawing when we mail you our business cards. The gift certificate is for a FREE 3-month 'vehicle for sale' classified ad and feature page bonus. ($50 value !) E-mail us or call us at 503-577-3100.
Banner Ad Advertising for Car Events
(Banner ads rotate randomly at the bottom of every page of the website)
If you are a Non-profit Organization and would like to also have a Banner Ad for your event, we offer a 3 month Banner Ad for only $30.00. Due to the discounted price, we limit these ads to run only 3 months prior to the event date. __________________________________________________________
* * Check out our Car Event Package available to Non-Profit Organizations who put on a car show, cruise-in, swap meet or rod run. Receive a Banner Ad and raffle prizes, totaling $190 in value, for only $50.
If you or your business puts on a (for profit) yearly car show event, swap meet or cruise-in, we offer a 3 month Banner Ad for $50.00, a 6 month Banner Ad for $90.00 or a FULL YEAR of Banner Ad advertising for only $150.00.
If you have an event website, the banner ad will link to your website. We are also available to help design your Banner Ad at no additional cost.
Our Banner Ad advertisers are also promoted in our newsletter, Facebook and Twitter for FREE !
Northwest Classic Auto Mall currently receives, on average, 1,000 hits per day from classic car enthusiasts who are looking for shows to attend or vehicles to purchase. We see that number growing with our added promotions through Facebook, Twitter, Hub Garage and printed publications.
Click HERE to return to the previous page