Date: June 8, 2013
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
23rd Annual Cruisin' Sherwood Classic &
Custom Car Show
June 8, 2013
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Historic Old Town
Sherwood, Oregon 97140
Pre-registration fee: $20.00 per car/category
Early 5 a.m. entrance.
Day of the event fee: $25.00 per car/category
6 a.m. entrance.
Pre-registration packets will include instructions
and will be mailed out no later then May 27th, 2013.
DAY OF SHOW DIRECTIONS: Exit 289 off I-5, Turn on Nyberg Street. Follow signs toward Sherwood. Turn LEFT onto 99W Pacific Hwy. Go 2 mile, Turn LEFT onto Meinecke Road (Signs to Sherwood High School). Street. Signs and Cruisin’ Volunteers will direct you.
- Over 500 Cool Cars
- 20,000 Spectators
- Burnout Contest, Engine Blow, and more
- Beer Garden
- Dash Plaques limited to the first 500 Registered Cars
- 50+ Categories with 1st & 2nd Place trophies
- Additional Special Categories & Awards
Day of Show:
- Gates Open at 5am for pre-registered cars
- 6am day-of-show cars (strictly enforced)
- Burnout at 12pm – Awards Presentation at 3pm
- Free Admission to Public/Spectators
- Free Shuttle Bus available to Old Town
Questions? Call Laurie (Registration) 503-799-0301
Sherwood Cruisers E-mail:
Check out our Cruisin' Sherwood Website!
Join us on our Cruisin' Sherwood Facebook Page
It's easy to "share this event" on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more, using the buttons at the bottom of this page!
If you have a 1976 or newer vehicle for sale that you'd like to advertise, visit our new "ALL YEARS" North American Auto Mall website. Same great service and value as Northwest Classic Auto Mall!
Join Northwest Classic Auto Mall on Facebook to hear about newly posted car shows, cruise-ins, swap meets and classic vehicles for sale.
We also invite you to Sign Up to receive our e-mail newsletter for updates on
classic vehicles for sale and car events.
Click HERE to return to the previous page