Email your event information and/or flyer to us at
Information To Include When Submitting Your Car Show, Cruise In, Rod Run or Swap Meet.
We know there's alot of time, energy and money that goes into planning your car show, cruise-in, rod run or swap meet. Volunteers often work year-round to plan an event that lasts a day or two, while many events run 3 days or longer. The more information you provide in your event listing, the more likely you'll see an increase of participants, vendors and spectators, which means you'll be able to provide a larger donation to your charity or cause. Here's a list of what we feel is good information to include in your event listing. We hope you'll find it useful.
Email us at Events@NorthwestClassicAutoMall.com and provide us
with the following information about your event:
1. Name of the event
2A. Date and time of the event.
2B. What time does registration start at the event?
3. Location - What fairgrounds, park, school, church, downtown? Also include
address, city, state and zip code for Mapquest and/or GPS usage.
4. Pre-registration fee/Day of event registration fee (if different)
5. Are all vehicle years, makes and models welcome?
6. Cost for spectators?
7. Will you have vendors/food booths/music/entertainment?
8. Do you give out dash plaques/goody bags/trophies?
9. Is there a website for the event or club?
10. If this is a fundraiser event, what non-profit organization, charity or
cause will benefit from the profits of this event?
11. Name, e-mail and phone # of person(s) to contact for more information.
Join Northwest Classic Auto Mall on Facebook to hear about newly posted
car shows, cruise-ins, swap meets and classic vehicles for sale.
To stay informed of great deals and industry news on vehicles, automotive gear, accessories,
car clubs and events, Sign Up for our Northwest Classic Auto Mall Newsletter.