Click HERE to return to Picture Gallery main page.
Owned by Donald Warder
Only 425 were built in 1940 before GM decided to end production of the brand. Built as a sister car to Cadillac, designed by Harvey Earl, this car is number 294 of that year. It is estimated there are less than 40 of this model left, world-wide. It is beautiful to look at and even more beautiful to drive.